We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation.
information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us including; name, address, telephone numbers, email etc.
information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
any other information that you choose to send to us
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website and we will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Our payment services providers may also send you cookies.
Using your personal information
- We may use your personal information to:
administer the website;
improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
enable your use of the services available on the website;
send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
send to you [our newsletter and other] marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
International data transfers
- Information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including the United States, China and any other country where we have an operational presence) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
- You expressly agree to such transfers of information.
Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall- protected servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- We cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
The payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00); and the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is WeDriveYou Ltd T/A Royale Chauffeur Group.
- Contact can be made to Data Control, Royale Chauffeur Group, Unit 6 Fairway Ind. Centre, Golf Course Lane, Bristol, BS34 7QS
- We are registered with the ICO